January 23, 2012

Mr S’s Daughter

On the 24th, Mr S’s daughter is having her cochlear implant surgery. We met with the family on my birthday, Friday the 20th, for prayer. I went deaf again that morning. You’ve read about that kind of struggle on this blog before, I am sure.

This time, I will not post hearing updates here, rather I will post them on http://smy2ci.blogspot.com My cochlear implant blog. Please be in prayer for the both of us.

Instead of telling a story, this time, we made an agreement to read psalm 119 with our families over the next three weeks. Eight verses a day. We will talk about them and find a way to put them in practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can write to me here and I will respond in the comments section. If you have questions or comments you may leave them here. If you want specific information that I don't want to provide publicly, I will respond by email, so leave an address for me.