December 15, 2008

The Old Testament in 4 hours

A few weeks ago, I found a youtube video of Walk Thru the Bible's Old Testament Seminar. I've never participated in WTtB, but I was able to see the basic wordlist and handsigns that give a summary of the Old Testament. Sunday morning, we decided to do our own version of the Walk Thru the Bible old testament seminar.

I led the memorization of the words and hand signs and Pastor Ubiratan painted the Bible lands map on the ground as the stories unfolded. I told story after story and helped everyone remember key names events and places.

It was a lot of fun and was an amazing way to sew the stories together to give a big picture of the old testament. Next Sunday I will tell the story of the birth of Jesus.

Edit: Here are the URLs as were requested
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljd9va6o47A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i09OSY7-x0

1 comment:

You can write to me here and I will respond in the comments section. If you have questions or comments you may leave them here. If you want specific information that I don't want to provide publicly, I will respond by email, so leave an address for me.