October 10, 2008

Twice in the small town without telling a story.

Sunday after church, I took my wife, Loaise, and son Nilson to the small town. Since we lived there for a time, Loaise registered to vote there. Sunday was an election. Fortunately that is behind us now, and the political season here won't be interfering with our rhythm of meeting with families and telling the story of God week by week.

Thursday I returned and spent the evening meeting with families and establishing a regular .I also arranged for some people to meet Bro Larry Pridmore of Southside Baptist in Mansfield, LA. He will be arriving in Rio on Monday after a week of work in Maceió. I'll receive him in my home for a few days and show him were we are working and let him meet many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can write to me here and I will respond in the comments section. If you have questions or comments you may leave them here. If you want specific information that I don't want to provide publicly, I will respond by email, so leave an address for me.