- We have a meal, (30 minutes)
- We put the plates away and formally begin with prayer.
- Each person that wants to can share what God did in their lives that week, or what they learned of God and wanted to share with others, or an experience telling someone else about Jesus.(15 minutes)
- We sing. (10 minutes)
- Someone tells a passage of scripture as story. (5 minutes)
- We talk about it and find ways to apply and obey it. (15 minutes)
- We break into groups of 3 or so, to pray for one another. (15 minutes)
- We close, and put the tables away and benches back into their places, and talk.
April 6, 2010
From 12 to 50+
I just noticed in a post from October that we had 12 attend our prayer meeting that particular Wednesday. We’ve been running 50+ for about 6 weeks now. The format is simple.
Marcadores: traditional church