April 5, 2008

Waiting and waiting

I had planned to go to the small town 3 times this week. When plans to go on Tuesday fell through, Loaise offered to go with me on Wednesday. We'd been staying with her mother this week, so we had to take the city bus into town to catch the bus to the small town. We missed it by 2 minutes. Loaise called a member of our church and asked him to go with me on Thursday. That morning we found out that a friend of mine (the first man I baptized here, 5 years ago) lost his dad. We went to the funeral instead of the small town. Hopefully I can go twice next week.

My hearing is still improving. I've been praying more earnestly lately. Probably because of impatience. I can hear things, lots of things, but I am not hearing sound purely. In other words. I can hear when someone is talking, but I can't hear that there are words. Sound is choppy, garbled, odd. Still, it's improvement.

Keep praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can write to me here and I will respond in the comments section. If you have questions or comments you may leave them here. If you want specific information that I don't want to provide publicly, I will respond by email, so leave an address for me.