August 10, 2009

Busy Days

Today I took my mother-in-law to the hospital to stay for a week of chemotherapy. This will be followed by 7 weeks of radiation therapy and another week or chemo.

Earlier in the week when we were at the hospital, we saw friends of ours from the small town. Our friend who had breast cancer a few years ago now has cancer in her liver and lupus. She just found out.

We spent the day in the small town at their house on saturday. It was the first time I’ve been to the small town since returning from the US trip. I told John 9 to she and her family and we talked about what it means for God to show is power and glory in someone’s life, even through sickness. Pray for her. Leia is her name. She has 3 children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can write to me here and I will respond in the comments section. If you have questions or comments you may leave them here. If you want specific information that I don't want to provide publicly, I will respond by email, so leave an address for me.