November 5, 2010

Trip to Santarém with STS


Here is a post in pictures of the Simply the Story workshop in Santarém in the state of Pará, Brazil. This was the first STS workshop in Brazil, and I am honored to have been a part of it. I was called up at the last minute to help as a leader and translator. God's hand was in this at every step.



Demonstrating how to learn a Bible story accurately and quickly in small groups.




Listening in on a group talking through one of the Bible stories and finding spiritual treasures.



Our leadership team and hosts.



Together with most of the trainees.



Bible story telling practice in pairs.


Three special men (Riberinhos) who came in from the Amazon River communities to learn how to evangelize and make disciples using oral strategies. They also received solar powered audio New Testaments, with additional recordings of the Jesus Film audio and God's Story.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You can write to me here and I will respond in the comments section. If you have questions or comments you may leave them here. If you want specific information that I don't want to provide publicly, I will respond by email, so leave an address for me.