July 27, 2009

First Post using Windows Live Writer

The updates to this blog have been slow since my trip to the US. I’ve been back in Brazil for nearly a month now and have not been to the small town (Though I have made contact by phone) and I have not been to the highway that leads to the dirt roads.

Getting back into the rhythm is really going to happen when two things happen. First, if I can confirm a helper to go with me on a certain day of the week. Second, what some upcoming hospital time in my family is going to mean for my availability to go.

Keep watching here for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can write to me here and I will respond in the comments section. If you have questions or comments you may leave them here. If you want specific information that I don't want to provide publicly, I will respond by email, so leave an address for me.